Australian law firm different to any other
Our mission is your success.
Our mission is your success
You may have had an unpleasant experience with lawyers or law firms in the past.
With Greenwich Legal, this changes.
We will give full and frank advice regarding your matters, without fear or favour, and advise you on a comprehensive course of action.
With our team of lawyers, associate lawyers and paralegals, no challenge is too big for us.
Contact us for a no-obligation, frank chat about your legal options.
We are always there to help.
CEO of Greenwich Legal
Greenwich Legal seeks to provide a high-quality legal service for our clients at every opportunity.
We are highly skilled in the areas of law in which we practice and have a commitment to providing lasting legal solutions.
- The criminal justice process can often be daunting and stressful.
- We are committed to ensuring you feel comfortable with your criminal matter from beginning to end and we will be by your side throughout that journey.
- It is recommended that people seek legal representation if you are required to go to court.
- Our firm is trained to be able to best present your case to the Court and obtain a more favourable outcome on your behalf.
- Adverse outcomes at court, such as convictions, may hurt things such as your employment prospects later in life. We therefore recommend that you a lawyer by your side to assist you with knowing all your rights, so that you can put your best foot forward.
DEBT COLLECTION AND RECOVERY
Sometimes it is necessary for a lawyer to be involved in the recovery of debt, and often it is the last resort you will go through to ensure that you get money that is owed to you.
We will assist you in the recovery of money, including potentially taking debtors to courts and getting judgments against them for failing to repay debts.
Whilst there is a fee involved in this, sometimes by engaging a lawyer to assist, this is only when debtors start realising that you are serious about monies owed and start paying up.
Where litigation is unavoidable, we can assist in ensuring that you are well represented in courts from VCAT up to the High Court of Australia.
An essential ingredient in the working philosophy of Greenwich Legal is to comprehensively understand the desired outcome to be achieved with our clients.
We will actively consider your commercial interests before embarking in litigation, undertaking a detailed cost-benefit analysis of any court proceedings.
Greenwich Legal is well placed to handle litigation ranging from:
- general commercial litigation
- issues arising under the Competition and Consumer Act
- IP disputes
- contractual disputes
- matters under the Corporations Act
- building and construction disputes (both commercial and domestic) and arbitrations, including commercial lease disputes
Our firm provides advice to clients in a broad range of family law matters including:
- de facto relationships
- financial matters
- property matters
- matters involving children
We have experience acting for clients in complex dissolution of de facto or marriage proceedings involving significant and diversified asset pools.
Additionally, we are adept at negotiating non-litigious outcomes which are tailored to our client’s individual financial and personal circumstances.
Employment law disputes tend to be the result of miscommunication between members of staff and management.
We strongly believe that it is usually possible to resolve a workplace dispute.
However, when the relationship between the employee and employer has broken down, it is often difficult to find a resolution that will satisfy either of the parties involved.
Accordingly, if you or someone you know is experiencing some issues in the workplace or about to start a new job and needs some advice on their new contract, please do not hesitate to contact us.
OUR LEGAL PROCESS
Our legal process is defined by industry best practice. We work with you from the start to the end of your legal issue – from first engagement to outcome.
- Let us hear about your problem; we are here to help
- Tell us exactly what you want to achieve
- We will listen closely to what you have to say
- We take away what you have said
- Following this, we will undertake a deep consideration of your options
- Then devise a detailed legal/commercial strategy
Your Feedback & Agreement
- A meeting takes place to inform you of our strategic options
- We hear your feedback on this
- We agree jointly a way forward
Implementation & Delivery
- The legal/commercial strategy is put into action
- Where circumstances or facts change, we change with them
- We keep you updated as to how the implementation of the agreed strategy is going
Monitoring & Outcomes
- We monitor the progress of your case with you
- We will see the matter out with you until the end
- We endeavour to succeed always, but where there are hiccups in the road, there are always alternatives to consider and then implement
Let's Work Together
Should you wish to contact our office directly, please email: Info@greenwichlegal.com.au